- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Single-position clip (right, tip-up)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Steel: CPM 20CV, machine satin grinds, stonewashed flats
- Handle: Titanium, stonewashed finish
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.121 in. (0.307 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.4 in. (11.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.5 in. (19.1cm)
- Weight: 2.9 oz. (83 g)
The 0460 is one of ZT's most popular knives. Originally, it featured a carbon fiber front scale and titanium back. But this new 0460TI is all titanium.
Designed by Dmitry Sinkevich, the 0460TI is based on his Polychotky Jr. Like the original, it has a pronounced ergonomic handle curve that fits neatly into the hollow of the hand. Partial 3D machining on the handle adds dimensionality and enhances grip.
The blade steel is CPM 20CV for toughness and resistance to edge chipping with no loss of wear resistance. Rich in niobium, vanadium, and chromium carbides, it enables a sharp, long-lasting edge. For sharp looks, ZT gives the blade a two-tone finish: stonewashed on the flats and machine satin on the grinds.
The knife opens with ZT’s KVT ball-bearing opening and a flipper. A titanium frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert secures the blade safely open during use. A matte black anodized aluminum backspacer adds a handsome decorative touch. And finally, the black backspacer is complemented by black hardware and a reversible, black pocketclip.