- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right, tip-up)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Steel: CPM 20CV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Carbon fiber front, stonewashed titanium back
- Blade Length: 1.8 in. (4.9 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.121 in. (0.31 cm)
- Closed Length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Overall Length: 4.75 in. (12.2 cm)
- Weight: 1.7 oz. (50 g)
Designed by Tim Galyean and precision built by Zero Tolerance, the 0022 practically disappears in your pocket—until it’s needed. Of course, the 0022 is adept at a full range of cutting tasks around home and office. Yet we’re sure that some of you will also find it a useful accompaniment to deep thought, flipping it open and closed, again and again.
The 0022’s under-two-inch blade is made of CPM 20CV steel for superior hardness and corrosion resistance, as well as toughness, wear resistance, and excellent edge retention. The handle features a carbon fiber front scale with stonewashed titanium back. And even though it’s small, the 0022 is designed for hand comfort with deep finger contours to ensure a good grip.
For eye-catching looks, ZT added a decorative pivot with a blue-anodized pivot ring and matching tube spacers, which make an attractive contrast with the dark carbon fiber. ZT’s smooth KVT ball-bearing opening makes it quick, easy—and somewhat addictive—to open and close the 0022. Whether as an office-appropriate EDC or even as a backup knife, the compact 0022 packs an outsized punch of performance and quality.